Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I Love Bewbs
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 20:47 by The_Dali_Llama

» SRRY
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 17:47 by Smoka

» Making Clan For LOL!
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 18:08 by Smoka

» SERVER/CLAN STATUS
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 21:01 by FlareHound

» Servers Are Up And Running Now GO PLAY!
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 19:57 by FlareHound

» RPG-club.eu recruiting pros for a new adventure! Gracia Final 100% no l2j l2crap
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13 2010, 02:33 by Smoka

» Absent
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:41 by Smoka

» Banner
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:38 by Smoka

» SERVER & FORUM RULES
Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17 2010, 21:02 by Smoka

Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server!

2 posters

:: News

Go down

Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Empty Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server!

Post  The_Dali_Llama Fri Mar 12 2010, 18:47

Hey Guys Its Dali So My Power Supply Has Died And Gone To A Better Place.....For Now The Server Will Not Be Running Untill I Get Another One.......Please Check Out Our Parent Server cs.llama.info Copy And Paste This To Find A Server In Your CS Main Menu Or Type Connect cs.llamanet.info And You Will Connected To One Of The Best Servers In The Nation. It Runs The New GG5.1 Alpha And Is One Of The Developers On GG5.1. So Please Stop By The Server And Have Some Fun I Will Gone From 4:00pm Pacific Till Sunday Dont Know What Time Ill Be Back But Untill Then Sry About The Mishap Hope To Fix The Problem Soon!
The_Dali_Llama
The_Dali_Llama
General
General

Back to top Go down

Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Empty Re: Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server!

Post  bob_long540 Sat Mar 20 2010, 14:50

any idea when the server may be back up???
bob_long540
bob_long540
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server! Empty Re: Server Is Down! Go To Parent Server!

Post  The_Dali_Llama Mon Apr 05 2010, 07:51

Hey So Unfortunatly a few things have come up that i have had to take care of so as far as the server is concerned atm i am working on it sry i havent been on in so long i have just been busy takin care of things. but i will have it back up soon hopefully i have enough money to make it happen!
The_Dali_Llama
The_Dali_Llama
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down