Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I Love Bewbs
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 20:47 by The_Dali_Llama

» SRRY
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 17:47 by Smoka

» Making Clan For LOL!
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 18:08 by Smoka

» SERVER/CLAN STATUS
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 21:01 by FlareHound

» Servers Are Up And Running Now GO PLAY!
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 19:57 by FlareHound

» RPG-club.eu recruiting pros for a new adventure! Gracia Final 100% no l2j l2crap
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13 2010, 02:33 by Smoka

» Absent
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:41 by Smoka

» Banner
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:38 by Smoka

» SERVER & FORUM RULES
SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17 2010, 21:02 by Smoka

SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!)

+2
Miche||e
SilentArmor
6 posters

:: General

Go down

SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Empty SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!)

Post  SilentArmor Sun Jul 04 2010, 22:50

The Final banner I will be creating. Give me your thoughts and by the way. ITS BIG for a reason. 4000X488 so that id have more room when i shrink it down to fit the site if decided for use. and the distortion is to blame on IGM SERVER PICTURE the bastards jpeg it the true quality of image is in BITMAP .BMP! FILE! not JPEG JPEG IS GAY. the servIMG does this for SIZE so the DISTORTION SHOULDNT EFFECT ANYONES thoughts on what to add to it. ABSOLUTELY NONE. ALL i need is thoughts and OPINIONS to make it BETTER.

SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Last_b10

Last edited by SilentArmor on Sun Jul 04 2010, 23:46; edited 2 times in total
SilentArmor
SilentArmor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Empty Re: SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!)

Post  Miche||e Sun Jul 04 2010, 23:05

I'm not sure what you did to it, buts fucking huge, which is unappealing. It also causes it to be distorted. So until that's fixed I can't give you an honest opinion.
Miche||e
Miche||e
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!) Empty Re: SilentArmor: Final Banner (NEED INPUT!)

Post  RitmoLatino Mon Jul 05 2010, 01:31

its aight bro its good...is it big soo ppl can read it...??? cuz small u cant rly read wuts at the bottom corner haha
RitmoLatino
RitmoLatino
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  bob_long540 Mon Jul 05 2010, 03:37

you guys need to understand that if it were to be used for the site it would be shrunken down to the size of the banner that we have on the top. he made it big so that when it is re-sized it wouldn't be distorted in any way and that everything would still be visable. don't you guys know how to read?!?!?! i for one thought the banner looks great. yes it is big but unlike michelle and ritmo understand why. Wink lol
bob_long540
bob_long540
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoka Mon Jul 05 2010, 15:56

If you could, make a version with a full list of the rules above the banner. Since the motd is linked to the forum, it will show all the rules at the top when people first join.

Capice?
Smoka
Smoka
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Miche||e Mon Jul 05 2010, 16:25

He didn't change his post to say that until AFTER I posted thanks...I was a graphic arts major I believe I know what I'm talking about...but I'll be honest, I don't like it.
Miche||e
Miche||e
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentArmor Mon Jul 05 2010, 19:47

Miche||e wrote:He didn't change his post to say that until AFTER I posted thanks...I was a graphic arts major I believe I know what I'm talking about...but I'll be honest, I don't like it.

I know sorry but to me even if your a major in anything that only makes you a major in your humanly opinion on art sense art is a million things you cant just say you hate this or that when its just another form of art and my banner isnt meant to be art its meant to be simple, solid and and of higher quality. the final resolution of it will also be 2000X288,''

Sorry for raging at you also.......
SilentArmor
SilentArmor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Miche||e Tue Jul 06 2010, 01:26

I didn't say I hated it...I dislike it. And I wasn't saying that because I majored in it, that my opinion is god and final...that would be stupid. And yes it is my opinion. And no offense but this last banner that we're speaking of...seems simple to me. It's not very creative and it doesn't have much to it. But as I've said its just my opinion. Others may like it and that's great, I hope someone does like it because I've seen your stuff and I've liked a few things, it's just this one I don't like.
Miche||e
Miche||e
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentArmor Tue Jul 06 2010, 03:16

Miche||e wrote:I didn't say I hated it...I dislike it. And I wasn't saying that because I majored in it, that my opinion is god and final...that would be stupid. And yes it is my opinion. And no offense but this last banner that we're speaking of...seems simple to me. It's not very creative and it doesn't have much to it. But as I've said its just my opinion. Others may like it and that's great, I hope someone does like it because I've seen your stuff and I've liked a few things, it's just this one I don't like.

eh sorry i was raging again sorry michelle....+)
SilentArmor
SilentArmor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  bitabur Thu Jul 08 2010, 08:33

You can probably aviod compression artifacts if you convert to jpg yourself with a lower compression setting.

This is the first of the banners that I've really liked. A couple small changes I think would improve it significantly though.

1) The red/yellow for the IP looks pretty bad. I'd make it all red, and a darker shade of red.
2) The text about the bliss of gungame... could be better. Maybe just:

"All welcome!
24/7 Gungame"

or something like that.

bitabur
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentArmor Thu Jul 08 2010, 19:56

bitabur wrote:You can probably aviod compression artifacts if you convert to jpg yourself with a lower compression setting.

This is the first of the banners that I've really liked. A couple small changes I think would improve it significantly though.

1) The red/yellow for the IP looks pretty bad. I'd make it all red, and a darker shade of red.
2) The text about the bliss of gungame... could be better. Maybe just:

"All welcome!
24/7 Gungame"

or something like that.

Thanks bitabur I will do just that see thats the kinda input i wanted was improvements or added stuff ;p ill go ahead n do what you suggested its a good suggestion then ill upload version 2 to a new post.
SilentArmor
SilentArmor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down