Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I Love Bewbs
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 20:47 by The_Dali_Llama

» SRRY
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 17:47 by Smoka

» Making Clan For LOL!
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 18:08 by Smoka

» SERVER/CLAN STATUS
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 21:01 by FlareHound

» Servers Are Up And Running Now GO PLAY!
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 19:57 by FlareHound

» RPG-club.eu recruiting pros for a new adventure! Gracia Final 100% no l2j l2crap
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13 2010, 02:33 by Smoka

» Absent
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:41 by Smoka

» Banner
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:38 by Smoka

» SERVER & FORUM RULES
footage of the new counter strike source Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17 2010, 21:02 by Smoka

footage of the new counter strike source

+3
Pinkerton
Smoka
SilentArmor
7 posters

:: General

Go down

footage of the new counter strike source Empty footage of the new counter strike source

Post  SilentArmor Wed Jun 23 2010, 22:26

just me messing around with my own bots the video is still processing if you view this post at this very second if you view this post later on then this wont matter Very Happy

so that will explain if you see crappy quality video and if you dont then you have good timing.

SilentArmor
SilentArmor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

footage of the new counter strike source Empty New CSS Sucks

Post  Smoka Wed Jun 23 2010, 23:22

I am not happy with the new release. As far as I am concerned, Mac users can go fuck themselves for ruining this game.

Not only does it run like shit on my computer now, but look at some of these screen shots.

Periodically I get this shit:

footage of the new counter strike source De_prodigy0000

footage of the new counter strike source De_prodigy0003

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Smoka
Smoka
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

footage of the new counter strike source Empty .,..

Post  Pinkerton Wed Jun 23 2010, 23:45

yeah I am not happy with this update at all....they need to get the shit together!
Pinkerton
Pinkerton
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

footage of the new counter strike source Empty Re: footage of the new counter strike source

Post  Smoka Thu Jun 24 2010, 01:09

My FPS has always been that low, that has nothing to do with the update. I don't have a video card.

Now how does that make you feel knowing I've been owning you at lower than 30fps this whole time?
Smoka
Smoka
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

footage of the new counter strike source Empty Re: footage of the new counter strike source

Post  toadstool Thu Jun 24 2010, 01:19

Smoka wrote:I am not happy with the new release. As far as I am concerned, Mac users can go fuck themselves for ruining this game.

Not only does it run like shit on my computer now, but look at some of these screen shots.

Periodically I get this shit:

Any ideas on how to fix this?

that looks like a net_graph problem bro, the new update probably put the dumb squiggly lines to show them. try changing it.
toadstool
toadstool
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoka Thu Jun 24 2010, 01:34

Yeah, 9fps is shit.
Smoka
Smoka
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  RitmoLatino Sat Jun 26 2010, 16:27

damn bud haha rly i never new but awesome bro...and yeah fucking bots are hackers now....BITCHES >< i am still trying to figure out how to get the gg back cuz i no dali wants it to be like b4 and hell i for sure do as well...if i wanted to play this type of game i would go to a server that is cs regular but i want gg and fucking wc servers.....anyways i have a site where its a petition where u can state a claim or argue with wut u dislike about the new updates for them to change it back.....very unlikely, i guess its more like a vent to say shit about valve haha
RitmoLatino
RitmoLatino
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  1shotkill Mon Jun 28 2010, 02:21

this is so gay i am getting like 20-40 fps on some o the maps i use to get 100-120 fps on and my ping if like 50-100 on some server i use to get like 10-20 ping on fuck so laggy steam you guys fucked up so hard
1shotkill
1shotkill
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr_mandic93 Mon Jun 28 2010, 18:06

I hate it to even if i havent been online quite awhile but its realyy shtyy butt are to clear to me brrrrr!!!!!!
Mr_mandic93
Mr_mandic93
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum