Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I Love Bewbs
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 20:47 by The_Dali_Llama

» SRRY
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 17:47 by Smoka

» Making Clan For LOL!
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 18:08 by Smoka

» SERVER/CLAN STATUS
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 21:01 by FlareHound

» Servers Are Up And Running Now GO PLAY!
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 19:57 by FlareHound

» RPG-club.eu recruiting pros for a new adventure! Gracia Final 100% no l2j l2crap
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13 2010, 02:33 by Smoka

» Absent
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:41 by Smoka

» Banner
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:38 by Smoka

» SERVER & FORUM RULES
Thank You Guys Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17 2010, 21:02 by Smoka

Thank You Guys

5 posters

:: Feedback

Go down

Thank You Guys Empty Thank You Guys

Post  Guest Mon Feb 22 2010, 07:28

This is my first time saying “Thank You” to someone because I want too, so sorry if it sucks.

I want to thank Llama, and Smoka, for working on the server and website. I appreciate the hard work you guys have been putting in to the clan. I took it for granted at first, and I’m sorry about that, so if there’s any thing I can do to help let me know. I don’t think a lot of people know how much work goes in to making sure everything works smoothly and properly. I might be busy with school soon, so if there’s stuff you need done, I’ll do it as so as I can, and get it back asap. So thank you guys again, and try not to stress over it, you have people here to help. You don’t have to do it all yourself.

-Smarties

For the rest of you:

If you want to "sign" this just post a reply with your name or something, or you can put your own thank you letter.

P.S. - Rawr!

Back to top Go down

Thank You Guys Empty I AGREE!

Post  bob_long540 Mon Feb 22 2010, 07:43

Thanks to Llama for all the shit ton of work he has put in to making the server what it is and what it will be! To Smoka for all the work he has done with the forums, they are looking great! I know Smarties has also helped with the forums say thank you to smarties as well. I'm very grateful to have a server, that I actually like, to play on everyday. I wish I could be of more use to you guys then just an admin or for scrims and whatnot, but I'm afraid i don't know anything about servers or putting forums together. I definitely appreciate all the work you guys have put into making this server what it is! If there is anything that I may be able to give you guys a hand with just let me know and I'll do my best to help out!

-Boblong540
bob_long540
bob_long540
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Thank You Guys Empty Thanks.

Post  [WP] Forum Moderator Mon Feb 22 2010, 18:05

Thank you Smarties for lending me your time yesterday, it could have taken much longer than it did. You were a big help. I'm glad everyone enjoys playing at out server and using the forums. Let us one of us know if there is anything else we can do to make playing more enjoyable!
[WP] Forum Moderator
[WP] Forum Moderator
[WP] Moderator
[WP] Moderator

Back to top Go down

Thank You Guys Empty Re: Thank You Guys

Post  The_Dali_Llama Mon Feb 22 2010, 21:33

Thank You Guys That Was Much Needed.....I Cant Tell You How Much I Appreciate All The Support I Have Been Getting From All Of You Especially Smoka With Helping Me With Getting The Forums Set up For Everyone To Use.
I Just Want To Say That Your Guys Really Hit IT Home With This Post It Really Made Me Feel Good I Needed That......And Bob Dont Worry About It You Being There Was Good Enough For Me........Smarties Thank You So Much For The Help I Understand You May Not Have Taken Our Clan Seriously At First And That's OK.......Just Remeber This Guys.........I Will Do Whatever I Can To Keep This Server Up EveryDay I Promise To Do What It Takes to Make Sure Everyone Has An Awesome Playin Experience........Man You Guys Are Awesome.....To Everyone That Has Stuck It Out For Me With The Server.....I Just Want To Say THANK YOU CAN EXPRESS THAT ENOUGH!!!!!!

Smarties Thanks For Being There For Me, Helping Us And Helping Me Out With Everything! Well I Dont What Else To Say But Thank You Guys It Really Made Me Feel Something I havent Felt In a Long Time Thank You Again.......I Promise I Wont Disappoint Everyone.........

Sincerly,
The_Dali_Llama Himself
The_Dali_Llama
The_Dali_Llama
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 23 2010, 08:12

Llama, just remember it's not always about us. You need to do stuff for you too. If you need to take the server down for any reason that's fine. We can wait. The world won't end if it crashes or something. Don't stress out over everything, just relax and take one step at a time. We're there if you need help, and I may not be able to do everything server and forum related at the moment. But I could learn how to if you need extra help on it. It means a lot to me that your willing to spend so much time working on the server, to make it enjoyable for us. So again, Thank you so very much.
Thank You Guys A2c336f9e4f769b64217db9gp4

Back to top Go down

Post  bitabur Thu Feb 25 2010, 05:18

Thank You Guys Buddy_christ

bitabur
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Thank You Guys Empty Thank you

Post  TSTORM Mon Mar 01 2010, 02:21

Well as second in command i also want to say thank you to Dali for getting us a server we can play on. I also want to say thank you to Smoka for getting the forum up and going. Smarties thank you for helping smoka out on the forums. For all or admins good job on helping us control the idiots on the server.

TSTORM
TSTORM
TSTORM
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Feedback

Permissions in this forum: