Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I Love Bewbs
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 20:47 by The_Dali_Llama

» SRRY
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 17:47 by Smoka

» Making Clan For LOL!
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 18:08 by Smoka

» SERVER/CLAN STATUS
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 21:01 by FlareHound

» Servers Are Up And Running Now GO PLAY!
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 19:57 by FlareHound

» RPG-club.eu recruiting pros for a new adventure! Gracia Final 100% no l2j l2crap
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13 2010, 02:33 by Smoka

» Absent
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:41 by Smoka

» Banner
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:38 by Smoka

» SERVER & FORUM RULES
Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17 2010, 21:02 by Smoka

Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ

4 posters

:: General

Go down

Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Empty Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ

Post  SilentArmor Tue Jul 13 2010, 22:44

Will have new link eventually Redoing*

Size:108MB

Size of package is due to the contents it Holds the following
Mixcraft 5 + text which holds registration code
Virtual Audio Cable <to get it to work in game through Mixcraft>
DelayDots <dont know why its needed but i think it is>
Anatares AutoTune < the one T-Pain made himself > well with people of course.

well thats the url for the package Ive custom created to fit that need if all you want is T-Pains autotuner for free then its in there if you just want to do the whole thing its in there if you want to use mixcraft 5 with it its in there. all for seperate uses also but Combined they work has a team to let you play CS:S and autotune at the same time ^.^... Also has Detailed Instructions by me to make sure you get it working right with the right settings.

tongue

Last edited by SilentArmor on Wed Jul 14 2010, 03:19; edited 1 time in total
SilentArmor
SilentArmor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Empty Re: Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ

Post  bob_long540 Wed Jul 14 2010, 00:41

alright i have no problem with the voice changer and thinks its cool but just don't go overboard with it or you and whoever else decides to use it will find themselves getting muted a lot unfortunately lol.
bob_long540
bob_long540
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ Empty Re: Anyone Wanting to Go T-Pain On CS:S? LULZ

Post  1shotkill Wed Jul 14 2010, 04:05

bob_long540 wrote:alright i have no problem with the voice changer and thinks its cool but just don't go overboard with it or you and whoever else decides to use it will find themselves getting muted a lot unfortunately lol.

ya i think that is alright but i would have to kill someone if they over use it lol
1shotkill
1shotkill
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoka Wed Jul 14 2010, 17:24

yeah, i think it will be funny.

you've already been warned about over using it, so i'll leave it at that
Smoka
Smoka
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum