Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» I Love Bewbs
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21 2011, 20:47 by The_Dali_Llama

» SRRY
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23 2011, 17:47 by Smoka

» Making Clan For LOL!
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2011, 18:08 by Smoka

» SERVER/CLAN STATUS
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22 2010, 21:01 by FlareHound

» Servers Are Up And Running Now GO PLAY!
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11 2010, 19:57 by FlareHound

» RPG-club.eu recruiting pros for a new adventure! Gracia Final 100% no l2j l2crap
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13 2010, 02:33 by Smoka

» Absent
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:41 by Smoka

» Banner
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23 2010, 13:38 by Smoka

» SERVER & FORUM RULES
SERVER????? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17 2010, 21:02 by Smoka

SERVER?????

+4
bob_long540
Riot
bitabur
The_Dali_Llama
8 posters

:: News

Go down

SERVER????? Empty SERVER?????

Post  The_Dali_Llama Tue Jun 08 2010, 19:12

So I Have Noticed No One Has Really Been On The Server But Me And A Couple Of You. It Would Be Nice To See People In The Server When I Get Up To Check Things Out. We Need To Bring People In. Without People We Have No Server Just Spend Sometime On There Attract Some People. They Arent Gonna Show Up Unless People Are In IT. So If You Like THe Server And The Clan Then I Encourage You To Play. If Not well.....I Dont Want To Say But........Just Get On The Server Its Not Hard......I Dont Want To See The Server Go Bye bye But If I Have To It Will.....I Want To Progression Not Halting Of Our Clan.......Im Only Gonna Post This Once If Things Dont Change Soon Im Afraid That We will Have To Shut It Down. I Dont Want To Scare Anyone But Really Just Play On The Damn Thinng It's Not Just For Meetings. And IF YOU Want to Participate In The Next Tournament You Have To Actually Be Active On The Server!!!!! So That Is All Im Gonna Say About This I Dont Want Anyone To Give ME Excuses As To Why They Havent Been Playin Or When They Plan On Going On. All I Want To See Is People On The Server And No Problems Will Arrise.
Sincerly,
The_Dali_Llama
The_Dali_Llama
The_Dali_Llama
General
General

Back to top Go down

SERVER????? Empty Re: SERVER?????

Post  bitabur Tue Jun 08 2010, 20:05

This is gonna sound kinda stupid, but I have a lot of servers in my favorites, and sometimes I can't find our server if nobody on my friends list is playing. Right now it's named "GunGame 24/7 All Welcome 100 tick". There are a lot of "GunGame ..." servers. If you prefixed that with WP or WolfPack I'm sure I would be in there more often.

Like I said, I know that sounds stupid and if I made more of an effort I could still find it, but thats my $0.02.

bitabur
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Riot Tue Jun 08 2010, 21:46

Well I understand dali that nobody but maybe a few of us are on the sever and thats the server i play on about 98% of the time im on. And i agree with Bitabur with the sever name. So if that sound kinda douche but its what i have on my mind. Thank you for your time.

Yours Truly,

Michael Santoyo
A.k.a Ragnarok Riot
Riot
Riot
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post  bob_long540 Tue Jun 08 2010, 22:15

just because people aren't on the server all the time or when your on does not mean that people are not on the server!! I was on the server this morning with Terabad and after he left and was on it for like an hour and a half with only one other person in there the whole time. After winning 5 or 6 straight games you can see as to why i didn't stay... In terms of shutting the server down?? I think that's going a little to far. simply being on the server isn't whats going to get others to play on it. We have to figure out something else because what we're doing now obviously isn't working all that great. but i am sure that after we start doing these tournaments for free admin and for whatever else more people will start to want to come play on the server and more often. I know i constantly check the server to see who is on it and right now throughout the day we are averaging between 0 players to at most 10-12 and more then half the time its mostly just WP members. So as i've said we are gonna have to try and figure out something else to get people to play on the server. and posting events telling people to play on the servers isn't going to do it.
bob_long540
bob_long540
Major General
Major General

Back to top Go down

Post  Rage Tue Jun 08 2010, 22:35

We need to do something to attract new people. It would help if people from WP do get on and play a bit more, but honestly I don't find myself motivated to get on and play with the same few people every day without any new people to add to the mix.
Rage
Rage
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Dali_Llama Tue Jun 08 2010, 23:10

I Agree Guys I Just Dont Want Terabad Wasting Time. I Mean I Eould Get On The Server Sit On It For Awhile And People Would Show Up Soo That Was The Only Way I Knew How. But Please I Need Help Its Hard Running This By Yourself So I Need People Who Can Help Me Run This Like Terabad And Couple More To Help With Planning And Help With Everything That I Do On A Daily Basis Practically I Understand That I Can Be Gone And We All Have Lives Its Ok I Just Would Like To See People On The Server More And Any Way Would Help I Dont Want To Yell At You Cuz I Am Mostly To Blame For People Not Playing And I Didnt Want To Come Across As Mean Just Conscerned Thats All. Anything Will Help Guys What Ever You Can Do Let Me Know So I Can Take Some Pressure Of My Self. Im Sorry If You Guys Took It As Yelling Or Anything.
Sincerly,
The_Dali_Llama
The_Dali_Llama
The_Dali_Llama
General
General

Back to top Go down

Post  R*O*C*K*E*R*M*I*K*E Wed Jun 09 2010, 03:22

Yell or not......you don't scare me Dali Razz
R*O*C*K*E*R*M*I*K*E
R*O*C*K*E*R*M*I*K*E
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoka Sat Jun 12 2010, 03:03

Stop yelling at me! You're not my mother!.....Who am I kidding, I don't listen to her either.
Smoka
Smoka
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post  RitmoLatino Tue Jun 15 2010, 00:38

....>_> i didnt hear shit...i just read it soo didnt seem like yelling cept the caps lock on ur keyboard scared me...just a bit haha.

ill get on when i can and try to drag a few bastard of friends along haha most likely when i aint in class or at work. weekends i play diff servers to practice aiming or for kicks and giggles....who the fuck are these ppl on my friends list i dont know em cept the WP ppl and old DoD members haha....whos Kim?? or Brianna... haha anways going side track here ill do my best for the server ^_^

sincerely
Rawr aka taco kamikazi aka ritmolatino aka Flaming predator....jk lol
RitmoLatino
RitmoLatino
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down